Monday, July 30, 2007

finished and photographed


here's my completed ester, finished at the end of june, but languishing without a photograph since then. although i have some of the same fit concerns that others have mentioned, mine is just big enough that i think i can avoid the potential dumpy look by wearing it a bit off the shoulder. i brought ester with me on a bus trip from NYC to upstate NY and found it very useful. small enough to fit easily into my bag, but really warm, out of all proportion to its size. i really love the *concept* of this piece and for that alone i think this is going to be a fall/spring staple for me. hmmm, appropriate, i guess, since i teach conceptual art. best of luck with all the esters in progress!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a really great color and does look warm!!!

nuttnbunny said...

Lovely! I just gave mine away and am regretting it. May have to make another!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jean Pitman said...

supersexy missy, I want one!!